Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"The chasing and yelling continued..."


Another short rehearsal for me on Monday night. We revisited the Act II scene I mentioned in the last post, but this time worked in Justin (who plays Leo Bloom) and Adam, Nick, Joshua and Jesse (who are all playing policemen in this scene).

The chasing and yelling continued and I tried juggle a crutch, an imaginary gun and my script. As before, we ran the scene several times and then at an actor's suggestion, we ran through the music for the "You Never Say Good Luck on Opening Night" number. We hadn't sung it in awhile, so it was good to refresh the memory (thanks, Andrew)!

Dance review was next. After checking with stage manager Carine to make sure I wasn't needed, I headed home. But not before catching sight of Kat (who's playing Ulla) being lifted up off a desk in the lobby while rehearsing "When You Got It, Flaunt It."

1 comment:

  1. Chasing and yelling AND Doug - sounds like a normal rehearsal for you. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete